Completed Project: Crochet Puff Stitch Hat w/Matching Puff Stitch Scarf


Years ago, when my sister Connie got into crocheting, she found a pattern for a "Puffy Slouchy Hat" on a blog called Crafty Pants by Jessica Suzanne. Since then, the blog has unfortunately disappeared, but the hat's popularity remains high on the internet,with several people reposting the pattern as well as their finished products. 

I most recently found the pattern here: StampInspirationsBlog. I went ahead and printed the pattern, in case it ever disappears for good. Afterwards, I made the hat in crimson and gold yarn (the school colors at my job). Then I used the puff stitch featured in the pattern to create a matching circle scarf. To make the scarf, I crocheted a long chain, joined it into a circle, did two rows of double crochet, two rows of puff stitches, then two more rows of double crochet. 

Here are some more pictures of the hat and scarf set:
Picture taken without flash.

Picture taken with flash.


No comments: