Red Heart Yarn Flower Pattern: Modifying it Into Earrings

A few days ago I decided that I would love to have a pair of crochet flower earrings. I thought about freestyling a project, but decided I didn't really feel like thinking at the moment. So I did some research and came across a Red Heart headband pattern that included an attachable flower.

As I was making the flower, I decided to stop at just completing round 2 of the flower, because I didn't want my earrings to be bigger than that. The reason for this is I was using a worsted weight yarn. But if I had decided to use a thread or lace yarn, I would've opted to complete the entire flower project. 

Here are my earrings:

They are pretty big, so imagine how much bigger they'd have been if I had continued with the pattern!

No comments: