I'm on a Roll! Made Another Multi Use Head Wrap

As you read in my previous post, I was inspired by a pic of Tracee Ellis Ross to freestyle my own crochet head wrap. Well, I made another one, in purple, which is my FAVORITE color!

I improved upon the pattern a bit, to make the attached scarf more sturdy and pretty. As you can see above, this wrap can be worn in a variety of ways, all of which I didn't show in this picture. Basically, you can wrap the attached scarf around your head for an almost ninja-like adornment; you can let the scarves hang loosely; or you can wrap them into a low bun, as this was my initial inspiration.

I'm loving this creation, and so are many of my friends. So I will make several more to share and sell. For your viewing pleasure, here are some more inspiration pictures of other people wearing the ever so popular head wrap bun:
Gorgeous skin, gorgeous cheekbones, and a gorgeous head wrap bun!

Visual proof that this style isn't just an ethnic style. Anybody can rock it!

You don't have to use the head wrap bun to hide your hair - it can also accentuate your locks!

Of COURSE J-Lo would make this her own with a twist - the head wrap bow tie!

No comments: